Sunday, December 4, 2022

Christmas Lights Cards

 Good Sunday Morning!

I hope your having a wonderful weekend!
We had rain & gusty winds yesterday. It was a good day to stay in and craft the afternoon away! Today it's sunny but on the cold side. It's also football day!

One day this past week Audrey called to give me her monthly card order.
She asked for a set of Christmas cards with a decorated Christmas tree on.
I thought to myself for a minute and then pulled out my Christmas Lights bundle and got to work. I had this bundle for awhile and thought this was the perfect opportunity to use it!







I diecut the trees from the Lights Aglow DSP and also cut out an extra tree using Evening Evergreen cardstock to sturdy up the DSP diecut tree. I glued them together then I placed it on top of the Gold trimmed scalloped piece of DSP. I am a sucker for anything with pops of Gold Foil in it! It seemed like at that moment the tree came to life! 
I layered all of it onto a Soft Succulent cardbase. I diecut my sentiment panel from Basic White cardstock using the Lights Aglow Dies. Such a pretty diecut, too! I stamped my saying on with Evening Evergreen ink using the Brightest Glow stamp set. 
Lastly, I added 2 Soft Succulent Festive Pearls to each card and an Evening Evergreen bow to finish them up. 
I almost wish these were made for me because I loved them so much.
I just hope Audrey will be pleased with them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Brightest Glow
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Lights Aglow DSP
Accessories: Twinkling Lights Dies, Lights Aglow Dies, Festive Pearls, Evening Evergreen Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Such a beautiful suite of products and sadly the Lights Aglow DSP is already sold out!
I was fortunate enough to order mine at the beginning of preorder back in July but only now have I opened the pack to use it. It's so pretty!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


I love this time of year!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

D'Ann said...

What a gorgeous card, Wendy! The dsp is indeed extraordinarily beautiful. The die cuts and the rest compliment each other so well. Tfs and Merry Christmas!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous set of cards!