Saturday, December 17, 2022

Mitten Slider Boxes

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a good start!
One week until Christmas Eve!

Today we have a few errands to run but then we will be home the rest of the day.
The Baltimore Ravens play this afternoon at 4:30 so we'll be watching that.
Yesterday I got my laundry done & put away....today I am going to try to work on getting the gifts wrapped and the gift/money card holders ready and under the tree!

Today I have a very cute Christmas treat to share with you!
You may remember that I made these Slider Boxes back at Halloween time and filled them with Dove Chocolates. You can see them here.
They are so easy to whip up! I made these with the Celebrate With Tags Bundle and the Storybook Gnomes DSP.







Marisa from over at Kitchen Table Stamper showed us how to create these on one of her Facebook Lives and I think they make for a cute treat any time of the year.

Project Details:

Stamps: Celebrate With Tags 
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Shimmery White, Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP
Accessories: Celebrations Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made these after I purchased the candy so I could have the package match the candy.
My tag on these boxes I diecut out using Shimmery White cardstock that Stampin Up! had carried for many years. I love the sparkle that it brings to a project and you can stamp on it, too!
Once I had my Mitten Slider Boxes completed I had to decorate the wood crate that I put them in. Those Wood Crates came from the Dollar Tree or the $1.25 Tree now that everything is $1.25! LOL
I decorated several of these wood crates like this which I can easily take the cardstock panels off and redo them next year if need be. 
I was pleased with how my Christmas treats turned out this year!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are ADORABLE! I am loving that blue snowflakey paper...I should have gotten some of that gnome paper! CUUUUUTE! And yummy! And now I want chocolate! Have fun watching the Ravens!

Carol L said...

You've outdone yourself this time on these cute treat packages! I just love them with the cute mittens and all the snowflakes! I'm glad your hands didn't hurt so bad in making them, because they sure are worth the time you put into creating them! Wishing you a great pre-Christmas week ahead! Huggers!