Friday, December 16, 2022

Stamp Day Card #5

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Today I have the last card to share from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends.
This one was a total case from Angie Juda. I just loved it!



This gatefold card was a bit hard to photograph because the doors kept wanting to come open. LOL But isn't that Scottie dog so stinkin cute?!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Polished Pink, Memento Black
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (hostess)
Accessories: Stamparatus, Scottie Dog Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Scalloped Contour Dies, Jingle Bell Trinkets, White Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That pretty snowflake paper comes from the Celebrate Everything Paper DSP that is a hostess item. It is loaded with all kinds of prints for many different holidays that could be used all year long! 

Yesterday was a really yukky day here. We did not get any snow just freezing rain that turned over to all rain. It poured most of the day and overnight. The sun is to make a return later today but we will see! 
I never got around to getting that puzzle out. I ended up going to my stamp table to work on gift cards that I need for Christmas gifts. I hope over the weekend to start it! 
How are you doing with your Christmas preparations?

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I LOVE this in that bright shade of pink! FUN!

Carol L said...

I do love that cute little scottie wearing his special tag! The colors make for a festive and fun card and your stamp day looks like it was a big success! Have a fun and warm weekend!