Thursday, December 15, 2022

Stamp Day Card #4

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today we have a weather impact day here in PA!
All the snow is going north of us and we are getting freezing rain then a change over to just plain rain later in the day. Sounds like a sloppy mess!
I'll be inside staying warm and working on another Christmas puzzle!

Today I have card #4 to share from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends.
We had such a great time and enjoyed making these cards.
This one uses the Snowman Magic stamp set and the Storybook Gnomes DSP.




Card Details:

Stamps: Snowman Magic
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Wonderful Snowflakes, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Here is the template to make your own card.
Debbie Henderson shared this on her FB page a few months ago and I kept it to use when I want to display some pretty papers! This is what I used with the Storybook Gnomes DSP to create my card.


Give this a try!
I promise, you are going to love it!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

I like that combo of pretty papers and snow! The sentiment and ribbon combine for some beautiful finishing touches and TFS the template toO!