Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Stamp Day Card #3

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday I finished up my house work and today I am headed to my stamp table to make an Engagement card for Audrey. She called yesterday afternoon and asked if I could make her one and bring it in when I pick up the Christmas candy treats. I also need to whip up some Christmas Gift Cards while i'm down there. 
The rest of the week I don't have much on my "To Do" List so I am going to dig out another Christmas puzzle and work on that. Thursday we have the chance for a mixed bag of snow, sleet, freezing rain then rain. I'm thinking it will be a good day to do a puzzle!

Today I have card #3 from my Stamp Day w/ Friends last Saturday!
This card is a semi case of a card that Lisa Freeman made a few weeks ago.
I loved the deer and the trees and since my friends & I live in households with mostly men, this was right up our alley!




Card Details:

Stamps: Grassy Grove, Perched In A Tree
Ink: Soft Suede, Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits, Evergreen Forest 3D EF (retired), Grove Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Soft Succulent Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Both Deb & Miss Emily loved this card!
They loved all the cards we made for Christmas which I am happy about.
Now I will soon need to get designing for our next get together which will mostly likely be Valentines! It's not even Christmas yet and here I am talking about Valentines! 
Crazy!

********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






No comments: