Thursday, December 22, 2022

Illuminated Christmas Card

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today we are in for some wintry weather and i'm glad that my hubby is home.
He is on vacation all next week but came home from work early yesterday after testing positive for Covid. I knew he wasn't feeling well but just suspected a cold. 
He is isolating downstairs in the family room where there is a full bathroom but that is also where my stamp room is. When he came home I was working at my stamp table on my 2023 Calendars and I quickly put a mask on to finish up while he was on the couch. He is now in the "mask zone" down there! Anyone who goes downstairs has to wear a mask! My biggest concern is Ryan getting it because i'm not sure how well he'd fair with Covid. I got out the Lysol wipes & Disinfectant spray and told the kids to make sure they wash their hands all the time!
What a way to start the Christmas holiday!

My card I am sharing today was one of the cards that Audrey requested.
She wanted the 3 Kings on it and no saying. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Illuminated Christmas (retired)
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Lights Aglow DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Heat Gun, Gold Embossing Powder, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love the Cherry Cobbler and Gold together, don't you?

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful design Wendy! I love the red and gold together with just a tiny bow for an embellishment! I just noticed your SU! sales level banner on your side bar, Congrats! On the other hand, I'm so sorry your hubby and family are having to deal with Covid just before the holidays! Hopefully, the symptoms will be nothing worse than a cold and Shawn will feel fine by Christmas! Keeping fingers crossed for you all to have a happy, healthy Christmas! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! Great way to use Cherry Cobbler and Gold! Poor Shawn--I hope his case is mild. I had it at Thanksgiving but it wasn't bad at all...except I couldn't taste anything! Thankfully, my taste is back, just in time for Christmas! Good couple of days to stay inside anyway! Be safe!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Oh no! Hope Shawn feels better soon and the rest of you stay negative. This is a really pretty card. Thanks for your card too. Merry Christmas!