Saturday, December 10, 2022

Illuminated Christmas Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I have a very busy day ahead so i'm gonna get right to it!

Today I am sharing a set of Christmas cards made for my card lady!
She requested a pack made using the 3 Kings and I know how much she adores the 3 Kings because she has ceramic figures of them sitting out in her house all year long. Since we have nothing current that has the 3 Kings in it I pulled out my retired Illuminated Christmas stamp set from a few years ago and got to work.






I did not get fancy with coloring them so I just stamped them with Cherry Cobbler ink and diecut them out with the Stylish Shapes Dies. I know I use those dies all the tie but I love the stitching on them!

I chose to use some Lights Aglow DSP that has sold out just recently. It is a beautiful pack of 6x6 paper that has Gold Foil throughout it and you know I am a sucker for anything with Gold Foil in it! I felt this particular sheet of DSP worked well with my 3 Kings and I added more pops of gold to my card to go with it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Illuminated Christmas (retired), Christmas to Remember
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Lights Aglow DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Seasonal Labels Dies, Festive Pearls, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It's been awhile since I used Cherry Cobbler for anything and just love the richness the color brings to these Christmas cards along side that DSP!
Love how they turned out and I think Audrey will love them too!

So this morning Miss Bailee has a dog grooming appointment then later in the afternoon my girlfriends are coming over to make Christmas cards! I can't wait to see them!
I got the Christmas lights already lit and the Christmas music waiting to play! It's definitely cold enough to throw a log in the fireplace which I will do to add to the Christmas feel.
Shawn even picked up some Gingerbread decorated cupcakes yesterday at a local bakery close to his work! If I remember I will snap a picture of them and share tomorrow. 
Kelsey set up my hot chocolate bar for us and it looks so nice!
Then after we are done stamping I will be headed to Audrey's to drop off her card order and Christmas treats! Not sure I am gonna have enough steam to stay awake for tonight's Hallmark movie at 8pm but I will certainly give it a go! LOL

***********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






No comments: