Monday, December 12, 2022

Stamp Day Card #1

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
It was very busy here so I am going to give my aching back and hands a rest for a few days before I start my housework this week. I feel like I have been going 100 mph the last few weeks and need to take a breather.

Today I am sharing a festive card from my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together from Saturday!




This one was pretty simple to do but adds a nice pop of sparkle with the retired glittered Shaded Spruce Glimmer Paper and the pretty iridescent Wonderful Snowflakes!
I had already run the Basic White panel thru the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine using the Whimsical Woodland 3D EF so that was one step the girls did not have to do. I also diecut the glimmer paper and the circle ahead of time. It's hard to tell but the Shaded Spruce Glimmer Paper was diecut with the Labels Aglow Dies. They just had to stamp the sayings and adhere it all together.

Card Details:

Stamps: Brightest Glow
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Shaded Spruce Glimmer Paper (retired), Santa Express DSP
Accessories: Whimsical Woodland 3D EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Labels Aglow Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits,  Iridescent Rhinestones, Wonderful Snowflakes, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Miss Emily loved this card but it was not her favorite.
Tomorrow I will share card #2.

Here are the Gingerbread Cupcakes that Shawn picked up at a local bakery for my stamp get together. Gingerbreads are my thing!!! 



They were SO good!

************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by!
I'll see you tomorrow!
~Wendy



No comments: