Saturday, December 24, 2022

Cute Gift Card Holder

 Hello & Happy Christmas Eve, Everyone!

I am in slow mode today after waking up with a snoot full.
My sinuses are getting the best of me. 
I just hope it does not turn into another sinus infection that started the who ordeal back in August/September when I was sick for about 6-8 weeks.
I did test again this morning and for 4 days in a row I tested negative.
Shawn on the other hand is feeling pretty good. Still has a little bit of a cough but the body aches have subsided. I'm glad he's starting to feel good!

Today I have one last Christmas project to share that I made last week when Marisa over at Kitchen Table Stamped shared on how she made these quick & cute gift card holders.
Here is the link if your interested in making one....Gift Card Holder







My Gift Card closes with the help of those small round magnets that I have hidden under the snowflake on the front and one under the panel where the gift card slides in at. The ones I have are super flat and did not affect the gift card sliding in or out.

Project Details:

Stamps: Framed & Festive, Christmas To Remember
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Lights Aglow DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Twinkling Lights Dies, Circle Punch (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Gold Cord, Gold Swirls (retired), Magnetic Buttons, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope when I can get back to my stamp table to make more of these!
They are a nice size and quick to make.

Well, I am off to the kitchen to get my meatballs started and the cheese tray.
I have my stuffing made with the help of Shawn telling me how to make it.
He is the one who usually makes the stuffing & turkey but this year it will be all up to me.
How are you spending your Christmas Eve?
I hope to watch some other movies tonight that are not Hallmark and get a good nights sleep!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just LOVE the design of this awesome little gift card holder! It's so cleverly made and I love the colors too! What a great way to present a gift!