Thursday, December 8, 2022

Spruced Up M&M Sticks

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

I hope your week is going well!

Today I am sharing with you my Christmas M&M Sticks that I make every year.
I wanted to add something more to my sticks other than just my sentiment tag.
As I started playing around with the Spruced Up bundle I realized the trees in the Spruced Up Outlines Dies that they cut in 2 different pieces so I thought i'd use the outline die and the inside die. This is what I made...




If your not familiar with the Spruced Up bundle it is from the 2022 Stampin Up! July-December Mini Catalog on page 13. I haven't used this set at all as of yet and hope to before Christmas gets here. I have seen so many neat samples for it and since I need a bunch of Christmas Gift Card Holders....I plan to use this set to make them.

Project Details:

Stamps: Framed & Festive
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, 1x8 Cello Bags, White Baker's Twine

I sat one afternoon and made a bunch of these M&M Sticks. 
These are a good seller for me as they do make a great stocking stuffer!
A friend of mine loves them to put at each person's table setting for Christmas dinner.
You can't go wrong with M&M's!

Today I have a few little notebooks I want to cover.
I found a handful of them in the bottom of a drawer that I want to get rid of.
I also want to make some Chapstick holders if time allows.
Tis the season!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy




No comments: