Sunday, December 25, 2022

A Covid Christmas

 Well, today it happened!
Ryan & myself tested positive for Covid.
Shawn is probably about done with his isolation but he said this has really kicked his butt of energy and to be honest, I feel the same way! I slept most of the day.
Thankfully we all had our shots so we know it could be worse.
Mine is just a sore throat, stuffy, runny nose, sneezing and an odd cough with a headache.
Christmas dinner tasted like much of nothing. Ryan said he could still taste it.
Kelsey is the only one who hasn't had a positive test. 

I may try to get back one day this week to share some cards but depending on how I feel we'll see. If I don't get back please have a wonderful & blessed New Year and stay safe!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I am so sad to read this and know your Christmas was ruined by Covid. I will keep you all in my prayers for recovery moving forward, and hopefully you'll all be feeling much better in the coming days! Big hugs and much love to you all!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
I am so sorry that this happened! we ran into this last year for Thanksgiving....
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I am playing catch up as i was so busy with company coming this week!!!
Hugs,
Deb